How to reserve your bike
- First select a rental duration in the top field (Half day (4h), Full day (8h), 2 days, etc)
- Select your pickup date/time and the system will auto-fill the return date and time depending on your chosen duration
- You can see now in the bikes section a price for the duration, If you change the duration at the top it will change the availability price for the hire.
- Make sure you chose the right size for your height, you can see height size in the drop-down menu at each bike box. We have bikes from ‘Small’ to ‘Extra Large’.
- Once you checked the bike is available and the size fits you click on ‘add to cart’
- You can now change the duration if needed and the price on the left and right will be amended. The deposit is a fixed figure and won`t be charged until pick-up.
- Click on ‘checkout’ and a new page will open up for you to insert your details and taking you through to the payment page after this.
- You have to accept our Terms & Agreement and fill in all details before you can proceed to the payment page.
- Please follow the onscreen instruction to confirm your booking with a pre-payment.
Bike Fleet Prices
|Time||Road & Gravel|
& Mountain Bike
|Road & Gravel |
If you have any further questions please read our FAQ’s page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org